Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Of Let's See

Last I posted .. July 08, 2011. That was .. almost a year ago.
Almost.
And that last post was titled .. Of It Has Been A While.
It has indeed been a while. So much has changed since then .. and probably continue to change.
:)

Last I was typing for this blog, it felt a little heavy trying to put into words the thoughts I have. If I am to be honest, it felt .. like a chore.
I know .. It's not like I have a group of readers to cater to every day. If you have read Haruki Murakami's What I Talk About When I Talk About Running, you would have read about Runner's Blue. For me, I think that feeling is pretty near to Blogger's Blue.

We shall see how it goes from here. For now, typing this out is kind of a fun and light thing.
It's pretty awesome in fact ..

So .. let's see how it goes from here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good to see you back!

阿米