Friday, July 08, 2011

Of It Has Been A While

It has been a while since I last posted. For those who still drop by once in a while, and wondered if I am still alive, YES! I am :) Very much in fact.
But, it wasn't till a few days ago that I started feeling alive again.

There have been quite a number of things that have happened over the course of the past few weeks. Some good. Some bad. It has taken a while for me to sort through some of my thoughts and I think I will be writing some of it down .. some time soon.

For now, I am going to take a short break and start thinking more about my own thoughts.
As one wise silly girl told me before .. the introverts are busy people actually, with all the thoughts they have in their head.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"introverts are busy people actually".......dang, so true man

阿米

Sky Blue said...

Good to know that you are living well...look forward to your next post! Take care.

Anonymous said...

You do remember a lot of words that I have said before huh?!

Silly~