Thursday, November 08, 2012

Of Focus

It seems like I have contracted the disease "scatter-brain" of late. My mind wanders here at some point, there at another, there in a moment and then there in a bit.

These flitty nonsense has to stop!
It gets exasperating at time. Then again, who is to be responsible for his own mind?
Me!

Perhaps there are too much things I took up in the past few months. I need to focus and whittle away some of those "projects" that I greedily took up.

On a bright note, I managed to read more than 24 books this year! And it's not even year-end. So that's one down on my list of things to do for this year. It's really surprising. The things you can do when you actually put your focus on it. I was targeting 2 books a month, and towards the later part of the year, when the momentum picked up, I was averaging one book a week. Bragging rights!


No comments: