Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Of Thanks

I'm thankful for bacon. Mmm .. crispy crispy bacon with its fat. Yum yum.
I'm thankful for iPhone. Browse and read while I'm on the train or in the toilet? Absolutely a good thing to kill time.
I'm thankful for Lion King. Now, I don't have to fly all the way to U.S. to watch a musical!
I'm thankful for my housemates. They leave me alone most of the time, which I really appreciate and yet is social enough to talk to me so I don't get disconnected or too aloof. Awesomely gracious.
I'm thankful for my God. My God who loves me. Judge me. And hold me up to His standard. Most of all, my God who never lets me go and always give me a choice.
I'm thankful for books.Smells great. Good to hold. Nice to flip. Perfect for a rainy day.
I'm thankful for office IM. Need I say more?
I'm thankful for ironed-crisp shirt. I love how the collar is stiff and pointy. I love how it creases as I tuck my shirt in.
I'm thankful for marble. Ergh .. I hate tiles (certain tiles)
I'm thankful for my legs! They're hairy, but they bring me places and allow me to run!
I'm thankful for the rain. Just enough to make it nice to sleep at night. Stop at the right time for me to get back home.
I'm thankful for you. You who I meet in different phases of my life. Stumbled in and out. But sticking near most of the time. I'm thankful for who you are and what we did. Thank you!

Researches have shown that when you're thankful for things .. it puts you in a better mood.
I'm not sure how true is that .. but it is fun to think about things I'm thankful for :D

What are you thankful for?

No comments: