Saturday, April 23, 2011

Of 20 Million and 10 Years

If I inherited 20 million anonymously, I will use;
a. 1/3 of it to start off a "Ang Family Scholarship Fund". This will be a scholarship given to members of my family .. specifically the future generation of my family. Immediate or related.
b. 1/3 of it to start my business imbued with my philosophy with a final aim of teaching youth of the future my brand of philosophy in life and business. Essentially, the business will be a platform for me to reach out to the younger generation in meaningful ways.
c. 1/3 of it for FUN! Trips around the world. Gadgets. Hobbies. Pampering.

If I find out I only have 10 years to live .. hmmm .. I will spend them leaving a legacy with the 20 million above, and with my family and friends. Otherwise, honestly .. I am not sure what will I change in terms of my relationship with family and friends now. Perhaps I would like my family members to be more linked and united .. but I don't think there is a need to force that .. because as time goes on, and we grow up, I sincerely believe all of us siblings will be able to let go of past unhappiness and forge a future together. As for my parents, I think each of us love them in our own way.

Friends .. like I said in my previous post .. I am happy with the "10%" who have brought genuine blessings in my life. If possible, I would like to be a blessing to them too.

10 years of my life will be spent creating memories that can last me eternally.

3 comments:

Sky blue said...

Many people who share part of your world, some eventually left and create their own world. People like you, probably created some memories that last in their mind eternally without knowing.

Anonymous said...

I will buy a house for my family (except him). A safe shelter for them to stay away from worries, and him.

I'm looking for a place.

God, help me.

ChungChin said...

Sky blue: I sincerely hope so :)

J: Hmmm .. I know you're working hard towards that .. but as always, don't overwork yourself.
If and when I can be of help, please let me know.
You know I will try my best yea?
For now, I can only keep 为你打气